Ressurection of TK Catapult crew?

Discuss your tactics for the 7th Ed army book here, together with tactics for other races.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Palinux

Ressurection of TK Catapult crew?

#1 Post by Palinux »

If all the crewmen are killed from the Screaming Skull Catapult, will the TK player then be able to res them back into the game? I've been told that this can be done, but it still seems strange...
Any thoughts?
Meif

Re: Ressurection of TK Catapult crew?

#2 Post by Meif »

Yes you can. You can resurrect the catapult as well. The only way to destroy it is beating it in close combat or annihilating both the machine and the crew with shooting and magic.
[quote="EricJ"]I guess Swedes are just a tad more gay than your average European.
And Finns a tad more masculine.[/quote]
Palinux

#3 Post by Palinux »

Ouch! Just had a plan with pits of shades, but guess is have to engage that thing .....
SpellArcher
Green Istari

#4 Post by SpellArcher »

Just field an army entirely of Dragon Princes and characters in Dragon Armour!

:)
Palinux

#5 Post by Palinux »

Why would that help? It that thing flaming or something?
Arcsheild

#6 Post by Arcsheild »

Yep :D

Ahhhhh, if only all elves in the high elf army could be fitted with dragon armour. What pwning there would be.

I'm going to look up those rules; resurrecting the catapult seems absolutely insanely awesome :)
[i]'Though the darkness grows stronger each day, we still shall fight it, with hope that it will sometime fade. For hope is our shield against our unimaginable foe, and for as long as we live, our hope will never die...'[/i]
SpellArcher
Green Istari

#7 Post by SpellArcher »

Arcsheild wrote:Ahhhhh, if only all elves in the high elf army could be fitted with dragon armour. What pwning there would be.
Well if you've got a Star Dragon and 2 or 3 units of DP's you're getting there.
Meif

#8 Post by Meif »

Since the army protects the mount as well, you could take a commander with armour of caledor and whack the thingy. Of course TK usually have craploads of bows so watch out for those.
[quote="EricJ"]I guess Swedes are just a tad more gay than your average European.
And Finns a tad more masculine.[/quote]
Act of God

#9 Post by Act of God »

Meif wrote:Since the army protects the mount as well, you could take a commander with armour of caledor and whack the thingy. Of course TK usually have craploads of bows so watch out for those.
This gets really nasty if they're using the special character that gives all their bows poison, Queen Khalida I think, poison is nasty against elves.
Alathenar

#10 Post by Alathenar »

Yea 60 poison bows shooting at you in the shooting phase, aswell as a couple going in the magic phase can get ugly.......trust me....
[i]"You only get one chance to make a last impression."[/i]
[i]"For every choice, a consequence."[/i]