tyrion help

Discuss your tactics for the 7th Ed army book here, together with tactics for other races.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

steven1984

tyrion help

#1 Post by steven1984 »

I have had no luck using tyrion i put him with my dragon princes and they fled on turn 2 on both games i have used him agenst vc and beasts of chaos.
can anyone help me get the most out of useing him
pk-ng

Re: tyrion help

#2 Post by pk-ng »

how did it flee?
ETC WHFB Team Singapore
2014 - Chaos Dwarfs & Most Favoured Enemy
2015 - High Elves & Top HE

T9A
Highborn Elves - Army Book Committee
Balancing Board
Highborn Elves - ex-Army Support
geoguswrek

#3 Post by geoguswrek »

Most of the time tyrion doesn't particularly need a unit. The unit is often more of a liability (tyrion doesn't really ship any combat resolution, his unit does.. a lot)
DAMN THE VENOM SWORD
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=44127
SpellArcher
Green Istari

#4 Post by SpellArcher »

You could try an anti-Fear banner on the DP's.
Pash

#5 Post by Pash »

A unit of 6 DPs with the Standard of Balance, musician, Standard would be my preffered choice. If feeling flash, chuck in a champion with the Gem of Courage. That should ensure they stick around against those pesky Fear causers..
Some old has-been.

Twitter:@kingpash

Glory to the Asur!
steven1984

#6 Post by steven1984 »

thanks eveyone i will try and play with tyrion by him self but i willtry and keeo him next to or as close a posible to the dragon princes as posible then hopfully they can fight together to get rid of rank bonis as tyrion can charge on the flank or viser verser and then tyrion can go off as well to take on lone carictors and monsters. so fingers crossed and i will let you know how i get on.

I would still like to here your thought and what you would do and i would like to here tailes of how tyrion has preformed in your games.