Ultimate immunty against close combat?

Discuss your tactics for the 7th Ed army book here, together with tactics for other races.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Muadib

Re: Ultimate immunty against close combat?

#31 Post by Muadib »

yeah but how often does a whole unit charge 1 archmage? Not that often. And if he's in a unit, the unit would be slain (in the case of the chaos knights mentioned earlier)
Dreadlord Blooay

#32 Post by Dreadlord Blooay »

Muadib wrote:yeah but how often does a whole unit charge 1 archmage? Not that often. And if he's in a unit, the unit would be slain (in the case of the chaos knights mentioned earlier)
Your missing the point! =D I didn't care about the unit, I was only talking about tricking the shit out of the lord who thought he would pwn the archmage! This has nothing to do with the unit, only the archmage and hes immunity to CC 8)
Muadib

#33 Post by Muadib »

Dreadlord Blooay wrote:
Muadib wrote:yeah but how often does a whole unit charge 1 archmage? Not that often. And if he's in a unit, the unit would be slain (in the case of the chaos knights mentioned earlier)
Your missing the point! =D I didn't care about the unit, I was only talking about tricking the shit out of the lord who thought he would pwn the archmage! This has nothing to do with the unit, only the archmage and hes immunity to CC 8)
yeah I know but In my opinion it isn't worth the loss of points when the unit dies. High elves are not expandable due to high point value they're not skaven slaves ya know.
Sulla1111

#34 Post by Sulla1111 »

Keith wrote: Ensorcelled weapons give the models with them +1 S and magical attacks. It doesn't state they are 'magic weapons' anywhere.
...Lamest attempt at rules lawyering ever...
Prince_Asuryan wrote: And Daemons use swords and axes and all sorts of other weapons. That have magical attacks.
Of course, those daemons and their weapons are made of... magic! It's no real surprise that their attacks are magical is it?