Elvish terrain thread

Want tips? Have tips? Have pictures even? Well, post them here!

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Luna Guardian
Pendragon

Elvish terrain thread

#1 Post by Luna Guardian »

I got the inspiration for this thread from the Warscryer Citadel model, which got me thinking that it's a bummer that there's not really a lot of "elvish" terrain easily available, particularly castles and the like are hard to come by. Does anyone have terrain they'd like to share, some instructions or links to projects they've done themselves or seen done? Having one thread with terrain and battlefield elements would make it easier for us all to find the correct projects right for us. Thoughts?
Prince Deral Lionbane, head of the House of Lionbane, Lord of Lionstone and Warden of Tor Charta

Luna, try not to beat them too hard. They are proud about their pseudo-glorious past and their present nothingness, you know.
-Elmoth, about Caledorians
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

Re: Elvish terrain thread

#2 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

I'll look though my pictures. Mostly I've just done scatter terrain type things.
Luna Guardian
Pendragon

Re: Elvish terrain thread

#3 Post by Luna Guardian »

Terrain is terrain, though display boards are cool, they're not always practical. Scatter terrain makes the battlefield :)
Prince Deral Lionbane, head of the House of Lionbane, Lord of Lionstone and Warden of Tor Charta

Luna, try not to beat them too hard. They are proud about their pseudo-glorious past and their present nothingness, you know.
-Elmoth, about Caledorians