Commision Painting?

Want tips? Have tips? Have pictures even? Well, post them here!

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Lordy

Commision Painting?

#1 Post by Lordy »

Hi all, i am maybe looking for a commision painter for my 1k beast army and was wondering if you guys can reccommend any places for me.

I have been on a few web sites, http://www.tcpaintingstudios.com/ is a good one but abit pricey for me.

Just looking for someone that isn't too costly, and has a fairly quick turn around.

Do any of you guys know of any good companies to use? Or do any of you guys do commision painting yourselves?

Thanks.
Galharen
Master of Brushes

#2 Post by Galharen »

Check our site:
www.chestofcolors.com

:) :)
Lordy

#3 Post by Lordy »

You have some really nice stuff on that site Galharen, unfortunately it's probably gonna have to be someone within the UK to reduce postage costs.

Had a few PM's from people on this site though, Ulthuan.net has alot of talent on here :)
Lordy

#4 Post by Lordy »

Just a word of warning to anyone looking for a commision painter.

A guy from this site called Kevin Christoforou from Dundee, site name tohellweride offered me his services. That was 3 months ago, he told me has family problems about 5 weeks ago which was fine, i asked him to return the minies and i would pay for what ever work he had done. He agreed to send them back. 3 weeks later they hadn't arrived, finally got him to reply after several emails. Told me 2 week ago he would send them back, still nothing, no replies to email despite him being online.

Just thought i would warn you guys if he offers his services be very careful, he clearly isn't going to return my mini's, family problems or not 3 months is enough time to post the things.

This is the first time i have been stung or had any negativity, i trade alot on various Warhammer websites problem free.

I am still looking for a commision painter but references and guarentees will need to be involved, i don't wish to be stolen from again.