2250 ETC DE List

This forum is for 7th edition WHFB Army lists.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

pk-ng

2250 ETC DE List

#1 Post by pk-ng »

Hey Guys.

Going into another ETC 2250 Tournament and I'm thinking of bringing DE as it'll probably the last 7th Edition Tournament in Australia. Would love to get a try on how our dirty little evil cousins do under the ETC restrictions!

Dreadlord - Manticore
Shield
Sea Dragon Cloak
Amour of Eternal Servitude (HA, Regen)
Ring of Darkness (1/2 WS in CC)
Deathpiercer (Lance, KB)

Death Had BSB - Cauldron of Blood

Assassin - Manbane, Rending Stars

Sorceress - Level 2
Seal of Ghrond (+1 DD)
Displ Scroll

10 RXB Shield

2x 5 Dark Riders RXB

7 Harpies

7 Shades GW

1 Chariot

5 Knights

14 BG - FC (ASF Banner + Ring of Loltek)

2 RBT

The reason why I went manticore was I wanted to try something new and unexpected and I originally wanted to go Dreadlord, Death Hag + 2 Sorc but notice it was a big point sink in Characters so I scaled back a bit and only ran 1 Sorc. Also I wanted to make my Dreadlord combat viable against big monsters and I'm hoping it's decent enough stand up against them only army I would have trouble would be Daemons running BT list.

Not sure if I should run a scroll caddy or even bother with the Level 2 since I have Ring of Loltek to deter people from using 3 or more dice against me. The current setup means that my Sorc will generate 4 DD and have 4 PD (+ whatever PoD gives me). With most people running 4DD and at least 2 Mages I'm not sure if my Sorc will be able to make a different for magic offense. I don't particular like to run no magic offense as I think magic can help in other ways shooting/combat can't.

Cauldron's there to buff my units especially 5+ Ward for my BG at the start. And giving my units the extra push when needed!

Assassin well probably one of the best setup and can pop chariots and target big monsters wounding most of them 3+ with usually no AS! One of the problems I can see if the lack of places where my assassin can hide in (most optimal will be shades).

Dark Riders are there to marchblock and redirect (mainly to redirect) whilst I have harpies to screen my BGs and also to MB.

Chariot and the Knights are there for the extra punch especially with my lack of combat units.

BG with ASF banner and Ring of Loltek what else do I need to say?

and lastly RBTs to give my shooting some extra punch and single bolt to kick some monster's ass!

Would love some feedback as I've never played with DE but has vs them and received some nasty surprises from them!
ETC WHFB Team Singapore
2014 - Chaos Dwarfs & Most Favoured Enemy
2015 - High Elves & Top HE

T9A
Highborn Elves - Army Book Committee
Balancing Board
Highborn Elves - ex-Army Support
pk-ng

Re: 2250 ETC DE List

#2 Post by pk-ng »

hmmm no responses >.< Can I safely assume I need to post this up on Druchii.net?
ETC WHFB Team Singapore
2014 - Chaos Dwarfs & Most Favoured Enemy
2015 - High Elves & Top HE

T9A
Highborn Elves - Army Book Committee
Balancing Board
Highborn Elves - ex-Army Support