Morheim pc game on sale

Place to discuss anything related to tabletop wargaming that isn't covered by the other forums.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

Morheim pc game on sale

#1 Post by Prince of Spires »

For those who want to give it a try. The Mordheim PC game is on sale at Steam: Mordheim City of the Damned. It's 75% off, which takes it from "I have to think about it and maybe discuss it with my wife" to "one drink and a sandwich less this week and I've made it back".

So if you were thinking about it, now might be a time to try it.

I'm still on the fence about buying it by the way. The reviews are a bit mixed. And I don't have that much time to play it in anyway. On the other hand, it doesn't go bad if you leave it lying on the shelf for a while. And for the price you've had your moneys worth if you've played it a few hours.

Rod
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

Re: Morheim pc game on sale

#2 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

It's an ok game that gets repetitive, and I don't care for the way the warbands are essentially mirror images of each other. That said I'll have to check out if the undead are on sale.
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

Re: Morheim pc game on sale

#3 Post by Prince of Spires »

Shannar, Sealord wrote:I'll have to check out if the undead are on sale.
They are indeed. :)

Have you tried the online playing option? Is it less repetitive then the campaign?
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.