GW Briefly Reissue Some Classic Dark Elves

Place to discuss anything related to tabletop wargaming that isn't covered by the other forums.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

SpellArcher
Green Istari

GW Briefly Reissue Some Classic Dark Elves

#1 Post by SpellArcher »

Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

Re: GW Briefly Reissue Some Classic Dark Elves

#2 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

The choices/prices are interesting to me. Some of those can be found much cheaper on ebay, while others are about half the price you'd expect to find them on the 2nd hand market. If anyone is looking to pick up some of the newer style manflayers this is a good place to get them.

Until they do MM82 High Elves or Mordheim (or a real dream, 2nd edition blood bowl goblins) there isn't much that I can get excited about in made to order. BUT, I love that they are doing it.
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

Re: GW Briefly Reissue Some Classic Dark Elves

#3 Post by Prince of Spires »

It's an interesting idea. It's probably a great way for them to get some use out of old molds without the risk of overstocking inventory. And if you're a DE collector / player and you're missing some of these then I'm sure it would make you happy. Some of these will probably end up directly on ebay. But I like the idea. I hope they do more of this kind of thing (with HE models in my case).

Rod
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.