Help please

Place to discuss anything related to tabletop wargaming that isn't covered by the other forums.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Markanth0ny

Help please

#1 Post by Markanth0ny »

hi i recently purchased these from a carboot and i have no idea what they are just little figures to me some are plastic and light some are a metal form and heavy i was told to come to this site and ask and im sure you guys will be helpfull i have attached photos below i bought everything you see for £5 so not sure if it was a bargain or not

RE.Lee

Re: Help please

#2 Post by RE.Lee »

A bargain indeed :shock: The plastics are not worth much, but most of the metal ones are out of production miniatures of decent value. The ones in pic 6 are classic Blood Bowl figures, I'm certain you'll get much more that 5$ for those alone on ebay.
cheers, Lee

Elven Field Surgeon, Department of Intensive Care, Resuscitation and Necromancy
Giladis
The Merlord

#3 Post by Giladis »

RE.Lee wrote:A bargain indeed :shock: The plastics are not worth much, but most of the metal ones are out of production miniatures of decent value. The ones in pic 6 are classic Blood Bowl figures, I'm certain you'll get much more that 5$ for those alone on ebay.
I'll second that, there are some real gems in there. Even the plastics are not that bad.
SpellArcher
Green Istari

#4 Post by SpellArcher »

The third pic are mainly Genestealers and Space Marines. Those in the foreground of the last pic are original Eldar Harlequins.

Ebay is crammed full of such figures, often going for good money.
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#5 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

I'll give you 20...
Makiwara
Chronicler

#6 Post by Makiwara »

Yeah old Genestealer Cult models should have a market to sell.

The original Blood Bowl Dark Elf stuff and the metal Harlequins as well.

The plastics look like they could be from the old 4th ed box set maybe?

And the obligatory Space Marines.

Good find for five pound.
Only in the Dreaming Woods are Mortals truly free, t'was always thus and always thus will be.
Headshot wrote:
Makiwara wrote:Smiths in Nagarythe that can repair the holiest piece of armour worn by the Shadow Prince himself... 0 apparently.
Duct tape counts!!
Lithlandis Stormcrow

#7 Post by Lithlandis Stormcrow »

I'm not sure because of the paintjob on them but on the fifth picture those space marines are actually Rogue Trader Era Space Marine Terminators and they can go for a very good buck if you find the right collector.

On the third picture the space marine with the downwards sword and the feathered helmet is the classic metal Dark Angels captain and you can net at least 5€ for him, easy.

And those Harlequins... 5€ each, in the very least.
"Let them that are happy talk of piety; we that would work our adversary must take no account of laws."

http://back2basing.blogspot.pt/