End Times: Khaine fluff discussion (may contain spoilers)

Place to discuss anything related to tabletop wargaming that isn't covered by the other forums.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Are you happy with the changes ahead?

Yes
18%
No
40%
I'll wait and see
42%

Total votes: 126

Aicanor
Rainbows

Re: End Times: Khaine fluff discussion (may contain spoilers

#511 Post by Aicanor »

Ailander wrote:Hello brothers and sisters...i'd like to say that i've joined this site for future battles,glorious victories and disappointing defeat...but i wake up in a nightmare.
All our heroes (or more than half)dead?the long dinasty of the phoenix kings a lie? the great traitor,the forever forsaken,the witch king...our new eternal king?
please,tell me that this is all a bad joke...i want to wake up my dragons in their caledorian sky,not in...a far land under the service of a monstruos tyrant ._.
Welcome to Ulthuan. We are not sinking just yet and yes, there is a lot of opposition to the End Times predicament. Come join us at the Story Telling forum for some creative remedy. :wink:

@T.D. That is a sweet pic. Too many weapons as he has only two hands though. [-X
T.D.

#512 Post by T.D. »

Spares? :lol:
Karalael Moonsinger
Chronicler

#513 Post by Karalael Moonsinger »

Aicanor wrote: @T.D. That is a sweet pic. Too many weapons as he has only two hands though. [-X
Tell that to Narrin'Tim :lol:
[quote="rdghuizing"]
Besides, the battle of Finuval Plain was more a minor skirmish anyway. A good enough summary would have been "Teclis and Malekith ran into each other. Teclis cast The Dwellers Below on Malekith with IF, and Malekith failed his Strength test." Not much more to it then that really.[/quote]
Aicanor
Rainbows

#514 Post by Aicanor »

@ Karalael, it is just two swords (doublehanded, but still). :lol:

Little snippet from White Dwarfs timeline, but may be of interest:
The Great Vortex disintegrates, the Winds of Magic racing out across the world. Teclis binds three of them to himself, the Everqueen and Malekith.