Ulthuan

Ulthuan, Home of the Asur
It is currently Mon May 20, 2019 11:12 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: Introduction topic
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:13 am 
Auctor Aeternitatum

Farren Elandor wrote:
Late to the party, didn't know there was a forum for High Elves! But I'm here now!

:) We're here. Glad you found us. Welcome.

For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:09 pm 

Prince of Spires wrote:
Farren Elandor wrote:
Late to the party, didn't know there was a forum for High Elves! But I'm here now!

:) We're here. Glad you found us. Welcome.

Glad to be among my kin, especially in this bitter fight to rekindle our once great Empire!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:19 pm 

Hello everyone.

My name is Felipe Correal and I'm from Colombia.
I used to collect this army when 7th ed was out and wrote some fluff behind my army for a campaign we were playing with some friends but as time went by I sold the army.
Recently, I learnt about 9th age and got some high elves in a trade with a friend and was browsing this forum looking for inspiration, then found the chrace army from user Luna Guardian and it motivated me to join in.

I'm looking forward to stay active on the forums as I journey into this army again.

Cheers!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:08 am 
Auctor Aeternitatum

Welcome Nusphigor! Nice to hear that you're thinking about coming back into the hobby. The 9th age is a great project by very dedicated people and it's a nice way to keep the hobby alive. And Chrace is a great province to place your army in. It's full of bad-ass elves and of course lions. What's not to like :)

Do you already have some models as a new start to your army? What are you thinking about getting?

Rod

Check out my plog

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:30 pm 

Prince of Spires wrote:
Welcome Nusphigor! Nice to hear that you're thinking about coming back into the hobby. The 9th age is a great project by very dedicated people and it's a nice way to keep the hobby alive. And Chrace is a great province to place your army in. It's full of bad-ass elves and of course lions. What's not to like :)

Do you already have some models as a new start to your army? What are you thinking about getting?

Rod

hey mate!
It's a nice army the one I traded but its still on the mail as my friend lives on the coast of my country.
I've been searching on ebay for Prince Althran. I absolutely LOVE that miniature!
The idea is to use a nice block of white lions flanked by lion chariots, some spearmen and bowmen and maybe something else to support like a dragon or a phoenix and dragon riders, but I haven't read the rules for 9th age yet so I don't know how to build the army :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:12 pm 
Green Istari

Prince of Spires wrote:
Welcome Nusphigor!

+1

Good to have you on board.

:)

viewtopic.php?f=80&t=70001

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:52 am 
Auctor Aeternitatum

Nusphigor wrote:
I've been searching on ebay for Prince Althran. I absolutely LOVE that miniature!

It's a great model indeed. Which of course means that it's also popular on ebay unfortunately...

There's a couple around from what I've seen:
- Games Workshop - WARHAMMER 40K= WOOD ELF PRINCE ALTHRAN (might not ship to you though, you'd have to check
- Warhammer painted High Elves Prince Althran - Painted unfortunately. But perhaps more affordable. And will probably ship to you.

Rod

Check out my plog

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:56 pm 
Pendragon

Nusphigor wrote:
Hello everyone.

My name is Felipe Correal and I'm from Colombia.
I used to collect this army when 7th ed was out and wrote some fluff behind my army for a campaign we were playing with some friends but as time went by I sold the army.
Recently, I learnt about 9th age and got some high elves in a trade with a friend and was browsing this forum looking for inspiration, then found the chrace army from user Luna Guardian and it motivated me to join in.

I'm looking forward to stay active on the forums as I journey into this army again.

Cheers!

You do me great honor, sir. We're glad to have you, and I'm looking forwards to seeing your army take shape! I would recommend also looking at some of the other armies here, as I'm by no means the best painter or the most clever modeler :)

Luna, try not to beat them too hard. They are proud about their pseudo-glorious past and their present nothingness, you know.
-Elmoth, about Caledorians

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:47 am 

thank you guys. I haven't been able to answer earlier as i've been busy with work.
finally my elves arrived and it is a huuuuge army, so i guess there will be lots to do for this year in that regard.
i'll make a hobby thread on the painting section to keep things nice :)

Again thank you for the warm welcome

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:11 pm 

Been playing for about a year and gliding around the social event for several months now. I simply have a High Elf equipped power and today I venerate this preoccupation. A friend got me trapped when the last arrival of D&D was well not all that good times.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:23 pm 
Green Istari

Welcome!

:)

viewtopic.php?f=80&t=70001

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11