Angel of warriors

Have a story, then you come here.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades

Angel of warriors

#1 Post by Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades »

As an angel, this dark gloomy cave, locked in shackles, my face hidden by a mask of shame and torment. They have taken any protection I have had. I hid amongst no one in this dark cellar. For my form was no normal angel, I had a hibrids nature. I was the dark widow, a spider amongs sheep. Those who follow willingly through the power of the one they call God. I am an angel, but not normal at the least, my face hidden by a mask, of the wolfen kind.

The fore fathers before me, would have accumilated the powers, to absorb this power of mine. The fathers before me wore metal, wha good would that do when wanting to run away, yes that makes me a coward. This is the year of the roman empire, I am in a far away cave, where no one can find me. And this darkness, where would I be found if these people left me for dead in the cave or when would I be found.

The angel Gabriel had a sister of the darkness, a fallen angel upon the human world. These angels had sewen eyes on their chest, to see through and find the purest of hearts. This one forefather of her clan, locked her away. And took all her tunics away from her, to leave her to freaze. Looking at the bones next to her, she wondered what would happen, if she was to carwe a key out of it. There was a knife on the ground, she was told to cut her left foot off or her right hand to get the keys, on the other side's wall.
Silent as the night...

Treat all as one gaint person none above all, all able to fight, all willing for war.

... Just watch the pictures go away

Read the link below *clickedy click*

[url=http://www.asur.org.uk/ulthuan/viewtopic.php?p=394615#394615]The warhammer:Baneheart's start[/url]