Ulthuan

Ulthuan, Home of the Asur
It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:59 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:56 pm
Posts: 245
Location: The front lines...
Remember OOC thread is here viewtopic.php?f=10&t=33694 if you need to ask questions, make comments, check the rules, etc. Do NOT change or edit your posts, double post if need be. Also remember to avoid posting your characters thoughts, only include words, actions, or expressions.

Public character descriptions:

Player name: Luna Guardian
Character name: Wilhelm Heidmann
Wilhelm is a decorated war hero, now retired.

Player name: Prince_Asuryan
Character name: Theoderic Rugen
Theoderic is a local businessman who owns several shops throughout the city.

Player name: Ruerl Khan
Character name: Thalos Daerlon
Thalos is a High Elf from Ulthuan who has come to Marienburg to supervise trade between the elves and humans.

Player name: Uther Di Asturien
Character name: Olanis Solbar
Olanis is another High Elf who resides in Marienburg. He oversees Thalos' merchant company.

Player name: Sturen
Character name: Anika Elzacher
Anika is the well-mannered daughter of a local noble family.

Player name: Cidracin
Character name: Ruprecht Hall
Ruprecht is merchant who has traveled from Altdorf to seek his fortune.

Player name: Lethalis
Character name: Elisabeth Kurz
Elisabeth is an Imperial noblewoman who has accompanied her husband on a business tip to Marienburg.

Player name: Drainial Shadowheart
Character name: Reinhold Halheimer
Reinhold is a bodyguard accompanying Ruprecht on his journey from Altdorf.

Player name: NoOoDLe
Character name: Markus Kuestermann
Markus is a young Imperial noble sent to Marienburg by his family to represent their business interests.

Player name: The Darkness
Character name: Wolfram Ehrhard
Wolfram is another of Marienburg's local merchants.

Player name: Ghost
Character name: Klara Kuestermann
Klara was sent to Marienburg for the same reason as her brother, Markus.

Player name: Shandiar
Character name: Boris Shuvlov
Boris is a native of Kislev and a representative of the Tzarina's court.

Introduction:

Ignoring silly superstitions, the wealthy Lord Peter Frederich is hosting a masquerade party on the eve of Hexensnacht, the Witching Night. The mansion has been lavishly decorated. Tables are laden with food, and servants hurry to attend to the needs of the guests. Just as the party begins, a wave of gasps and excited whispering passes over the crowd. One of the guests has been found murdered! Frederich has called for silence, removing his mask with a somber face, he makes an announcement. "My honored friends and guests, I am sorry to confirm that what you have heard is true. There has been a murder, and the culprit or culprits are likely among us still. The doors have been closed for your safety and unfortunately cannot be opened until the murderer has been found. You will all of course be given your own private quarters here, and my servants will take care of your needs until this has been sorted out. You have my most sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause."

It is now DAY. You are all assembled in the main hall. You have (roughly) 48 hours to RP, make introductions, and plot your next actions.

Welcome to game!

_________________
Image
Setesh Akhen-Isfet, Commander of the Heralds of Oblivion


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:17 am
Posts: 1593
Location: The flat land of nonsense (DK)
"Hmmpf" the Kislevite was visibly displeased. This reminded him of local wargangs in kislev, nothing like doing honest business anymore.

"My guess is we will find the culprit among us yes?" He wandered around as his mind focussed. "Somehow we must find the incentative and motive for killing one of us and I'm sure the killing won't be the last."

_________________
High Priest of ASS


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:52 pm
Posts: 81
Location: the corner of your eye
Reinhold Halheimer's fork stopped halfway to his mouth, a succulent slice of roast pork still dangling on the end, as he heard the news. Merchants and nobles were not his kind of company to begin with, now he was penned in with nothing but and with a murderer on the loose to boot. On the other hand the food was excellent and with that in mind he finally ate his meat, chewing it slowly as he considered what best to say to this strange turn of events. Several seconds later he swallowed, sat back and plucked off his mask, a fabulous creation in black with golden threads which hinted at many shapes from snarling beasts to beautiful maidens depending on how one looked at it. It was a gift from his current employer so as to ensure his mercenary a place at the table where he would be of use in times of need, rather than being consigned to the servants quarters as would be more usual. Reinhold had been well pleased with the gesture at the time, now he wasn't so sure.

"It is often said," he began at last "that talk is cheap. Unfortunately it seems to be the only tool we have at our disposal. I certainly propose no action until everyone has had a chance to speak their mind, but we cannot be slow, night may give the killer a chance to strike again."

Turning to their gracious host the soldier of fortune added "and if I may ask, my lord, how did the unfortunate victim die, it may be of some use in our deliberations; probably not, but you never know."

_________________
Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:25 am
Posts: 98
Location: The bear said Lustria
"Such a travesty it is that has befallen these fine halls in which party. Pray tell can you speak of the poor soul whose life has been horribly stolen from him of perhaps his person or the circumstances of his death should they provide some slue as tothe nature of these murderous culprits?"

Wolfram cast his gaze around the room, taking in the sombre look of fallen that had befallen the others much like his own feel of sorrow for the victim.

"Alas I fear we shall find it hard to catch a culprit so soon lest they reveal their nature through a guilt of their crime. For now we have only the words of each other of innocences and hunches as to the guilt of others whether they be true or not. Still; what say the rest of you amongst us?"


OOC- damn it Drainial you beat me to my own questions...

_________________
Azazel Fellmane, The Black Pearl of Anar
Champion of Oblivion
Fashion Guru of Chaos
Elven Skins Flayed: 240
36/4/4

The Confused Barbarian... Lost in the the seas near Lustria.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:24 pm 
Offline
Pendragon
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:52 am
Posts: 1650
Location: Cold, miserable and expensive Finland
"I'm getting too old for this" Wilhelm muttered and set down his knife and fork. "Now, I'm just a retired warhorse, but it'd seem logical to me to ask ourselves, did anyone owe the victim money or favors or did anyone have a grudge to settle with him?" The old soldier wiped him mouth with the back of his hand. "Greed and fear are the driving forces of violence in most cases"

_________________
Prince Deral Lionbane, head of the House of Lionbane, Lord of Lionstone and Warden of Tor Charta

Luna, try not to beat them too hard. They are proud about their pseudo-glorious past and their present nothingness, you know.
-Elmoth, about Caledorians


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:04 pm 
Offline
Giantslayer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:16 pm
Posts: 1805
Location: Somewhere dark and scary (Hull)
'Not only money Wilhelm,' said Theoderic, wiping his mouth on a napkin. 'Women and lust are just as often the reasons for these crimes I find. Did the victim have any associates amongst us I wonder?'

_________________
'The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.'


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:25 pm
Posts: 182
Location: Procrastinating
"Oh my" Olanis couldn't help but blurt out.
"But I have an important business meeting in the morning! Might it be possible to make an exception..."
He said, his focus shifting from Thalos to Lord Frederich. After what he perceived as being a negative response, he slumped back into his chair.
"Bloody murderers ruining everyone's night."

_________________
Ambassador of the Roundtable of Bretonnia

EricJ wrote:
You're all (well.. except Raneth) forgetting the age-old dogma: on the internet, all men are men, all women are men, and all children are the FBI.

"Brute force with care"
-Luna Guardian


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:49 pm
Posts: 206
The news caught Klara by surprise, but this was no time to be just another damsel in distress.

"I agree, we should try to seek the murderer's intentions. May i suggest that maybe the murderer was attempting to get rid of some competition in hope of acquiring more wealth from the death of the now deceased?"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:56 pm
Posts: 245
Location: The front lines...
"The man was a local merchant by the name of Alfred Kard. He was stabbed, repeatedly, in the neck. Unfortunately due to the noise and the crowd, no one caught so much as a glimpse of the event or his attacker, and there is no other evidence left behind."

OOC: Remember everyone, avoid posting your characters thoughts or feelings. Stick to what they say and do, facial expressions and reactions are fine too, but If I post something like 'Peter was shocked, he knew he could never commit such a vile act' that's pretty well hinting at my innocence.

_________________
Image
Setesh Akhen-Isfet, Commander of the Heralds of Oblivion


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:16 am
Posts: 982
Location: Pendragon
“My lady while I don’t think we can rule out financial gain as a motive in this crime I don’t think we should operate under that assumption just because Alfred Kard was a merchant. As some of the others have suggested there are other motivations besides that of greed that leads a person to kill. And even if we knew the murder was financially motivated it would not narrow the list of suspects much since almost all gathered here are either merchants by trade or nobles whose families maintain businesses here in Marienburg.” chimed in Ruprecht. The Altdorf merchant had remained silent up to that point.

_________________
Cidracin Greyrider 12/14/3
Image Image ImageImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:45 am
Posts: 491
Markus his brow perked at the news of Alfred's demise, leaving his mask hanging crooked on one end for a moment before he took it off looking somewhat shocked.

"And you say the perpetrator is amongst us..? Great. Just great.." He said, frustration sounding audibly through his voice.

"So.. Aside from implementing that someone in this room did it as a result of any type of grudge, temptation or dept. How do you suggest we're going to identify the murderer? I mean, I agree that we could supposedly just stab someone to death because we think they did it. But I'm not really looking forward to that unless we're sure about it.." He continued.

_________________
Image
Raneth wrote:
Noodle was elected prime minister for the duration of the crisis.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:52 pm
Posts: 81
Location: the corner of your eye
"If the prospect of uncertainty troubles you Markus then I don't think you are going to have a very good time; not that any of us should expect to what with the threat of death hanging over us all." Reinhold took a swig of wine, the threat of death was nothing new to him, and it was very good wine.

"What with the lack of evidence we are going to need something to go on if we are ever going to catch the killer. I wish I could think of a better way than a vote at random. By now everyone has had time to speak, but not everyone has taken up that opportunity; at worst they are remaining silent because they are guilty and are under the belief that if they stay quiet we will ignore them, at best they are a hindrance in refusing to talk when that is all we can do.

Turning his attention to the silent person of Anika Elzacher the mercenary continued
"I do not know into which category the young lady Elzacher falls, but in either case we need to move forward or we shall none of us breathe fresh air again. For that reason my lords ladies and gentlemen I propose a very through questioning of lady Elzacher, one that she may find unpleasant."

Vote Anika Elzacher

_________________
Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:41 pm
Posts: 754
Location: Falkirk, Scotland
She looks up in disbelief. "My father was murdered as well. I was silent because this death reminded me so much of his. You accuse me of committing a crime similar to that which ruined my life?"

She nearly cries, but holds back the tears. "If you want me executed, so be it, but I will hold you no better then the killer of my father." She pauses and composes herself.

"As for who could have committed, the brutal way in which thus man was murdered does not suggest the work of an elf, I believe thus crime was committed by an untrained man. However, we do not know enough yet for me to wish to have any one of us hung. Perhaps tomorrow we will be able to make a better judgement."

Vote: abstain (OOC: this is permitted?)

_________________
My Log - guaranteed to make your day 127% more awesome!
Need some inspiration? Check out the showcase! (but check my log first)

Furion wrote:
This is a very bizarre argument. I build my roster around earning victory points, not around giving them away.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:52 pm
Posts: 81
Location: the corner of your eye
"And lo she speaks, is that not surprising? Maybe you are guilty, maybe not, but while you were silent you were nothing but a weight around our collective neck. My father was killed by a runaway wagon load of parsnips; I still drive wagons when the need arises." Reinhold speared a particularly crispy specimen of the aforementioned vegetable on the end of his fork "and I still eat parsnips, tears are touching, but they are not helpful."

ooc: If this sounds harsh just bear in mind I am used to playing as a Druchii :)

_________________
Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:02 pm
Posts: 218
Location: that place between darkness and light
Lady Elisabeth held a hand in front of her mouth, eyes widened as she listened to the words of their host, and then sat quietly down whilst carefully listening to the words being spoken by her fellow party attendants - and raised an eyebrow at the host's use of the word 'inconvenience'.

Finally, when it seems there is room for her to speak she rises.

"Please, let's not judge one another over tears." She glares daggers at Reinhard. "You would do well to remember that some of us are not used to death and murder, nor to being locked up and consequently accused of said murder..." She scoffs. "Perhaps you'd do well to put down that drink of yours before you incite to randomly killing people in your intoxicated situation."

"No."
She shakes her head. "We are best served by carefulness if we are to survive this and take hints as they come. I, for example, don't think you did it Reinhard - you appear as far too crude to get away with any murder."

_________________
السلام عليكم


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:25 pm
Posts: 182
Location: Procrastinating
"How dare you call out a Lady like thus?! Were I of worse disposition be assured that you would have a duel on your hands as of this moment."
He straightened himself in his chair.
"However, given the circumstances i'll forgive your outburst of impoliteness, but do remember that we are all just as liable to be guilty, and just as her silence may deem her more guilty in the eyes of some, your excess eloquence deems you suspicious in the eyes of others!"

_________________
Ambassador of the Roundtable of Bretonnia

EricJ wrote:
You're all (well.. except Raneth) forgetting the age-old dogma: on the internet, all men are men, all women are men, and all children are the FBI.

"Brute force with care"
-Luna Guardian


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:49 pm
Posts: 206
"To hang someone for not speaking is almost as foolish as hanging one for voting for a woman. From what it seems, we have a group of two extremes, those who wish to get on with the hangings and those who wish to halt any hangings. Both these extremes are just as guilty as the other for it could be the assassin attempting to kill off more of the party in the daylight or it could be the assassin trying to protect his or her neck by halting any voting. I shall have to group myself with the extreme who wish to vote, as i will not just sit around and have an assassin kill me while we all sit around and hope somebody steps out and says i did it."

Klara stopped to catch her breath, and have a sip of her water to clear her throat before continuing.

"Dear Ruprecht, you make a valid point that it has been brought up that the killers motives could very well be of some other matter then one of finance. However do you not find it strange that the man who was stabbed, Alfred Kard was a local merchant? And the very man who tries to draw attention away from the murderer having a financial intent is Theoderic, another local merchant who owns several shops right here in this city? He is one who could have had the intent, and if you ask me, is one more likely to have committed the murder then someone who has not spoken a word. If my reasoning is not enough, then all i can suggest is you trust a woman's intuition.

Vote: Theodric Rugen


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:38 pm 
Offline
Giantslayer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:16 pm
Posts: 1805
Location: Somewhere dark and scary (Hull)
'I see. So because I am a merchant I not only have the desire but the need to kill this man. Not only do none of the other merchants apparently have ability or need to kill as I do, but apparently all of the other reasons suggested for this murder - lust and fear - are clearly not the reasons. You are quick to jump to conclusions and I do not think any of us should trust your 'womans intuition' based on that argument...'

He bowed at Ruprecht 'My thanks for your voice of reason. I agree, and I am sad that others do not feel the same.'

_________________
'The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.'


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:23 pm 
Offline
Pendragon
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:52 am
Posts: 1650
Location: Cold, miserable and expensive Finland
Wilhelm took a deep drink from his cup and looked at the quarrelling guests "Look at yourselves. Grown men and women, nobility and influental merchants falling over each other in a panic while trying to guess who's the killer" the old soldier got up and shrugged. "You have no clues, no information what so ever and you're scared. I'd say that you're playing right into the killer's hands."

Wilhelm turned to face Reinhold "You were awfully quick to lay blame and on rather flimsy grounds as well, I might add. While I agree that the killer would likely try to remain out of sight and out of mind, the readiness at which you called Lady Elzacher the killer makes you suspect in my books. If we have to vote for someone, I will vote for you, sir"

Vote: Reinhold Halheimer

_________________
Prince Deral Lionbane, head of the House of Lionbane, Lord of Lionstone and Warden of Tor Charta

Luna, try not to beat them too hard. They are proud about their pseudo-glorious past and their present nothingness, you know.
-Elmoth, about Caledorians


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:52 pm
Posts: 81
Location: the corner of your eye
Reinhold's eye brows raised a little, surprised as he was by the ferocity with which some of the dinner guests attacked him, not for sensible reasons, those who objected to him on those grounds had managed to keep a level head, but for utterly trivial ones.

"As my words clearly need a little more explanation I shall deliver it. I have no particular reason to believe that Anika is the murderer; I proposed and carried out a random vote because clearly these proceedings need a kick start, if we simply exchange pleasantries with one another all night we will have a perfectly lovely time and at the end of it we will have achieved nothing at all. I chose her partly because I find silence a little suspicious, but mostly because those who will not contribute are those we can best afford to lose.

"I would add that brash though my tactics may have been they have worked; to an extent at least. Not only is Lady Anika talking but several others have become far more focused on what we need to do, even if they do not agree with my assessment of the situation that is better than nothing."


Turning to the gallant, if misguided in Reinhold's view, defender of Anika's honour the body guard added
"Retract if you wish, but if at the end of this ordeal we are both still alive I will be more than happy to give you satisfaction."

_________________
Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:41 pm
Posts: 754
Location: Falkirk, Scotland
Anika smiles a little, "I'm honoured that you would defend me, but it is not needed. Reinhold, you are justified in your belief we should hang someone tonight, and indeed it seems likely we shall, and I believe I am justified in my council of patience. Perhaps we should turn our focus back to the justifications the killer may have had, for this direction of conversation will only lead to conflict and no progress."

_________________
My Log - guaranteed to make your day 127% more awesome!
Need some inspiration? Check out the showcase! (but check my log first)

Furion wrote:
This is a very bizarre argument. I build my roster around earning victory points, not around giving them away.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:56 pm
Posts: 245
Location: The front lines...
OOC: You are permitted to abstain from voting.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:16 am
Posts: 982
Location: Pendragon
Ruprecht watched with the conversation with a frown. "I'm afraid I have to agree with my man Reinhold, his actions while brutish and completely undimplomatic were effective. They have caused us as a group to focus on cathing this killer and have sparked frank and honest discussion. I understand that some here are of a frailer dispostion than others," he paused for a moment as he gestured towards the Ladies Elisabeth and Anika "but we must do something unless you all wish to stay confined here indefinately with a cold blooded murderer for company."

He let that fact sink in before he continued. "However I do not agree with Reinhold's accusations towards Lady Anika a woman should not be assumed guilty for being silent in the wake of a brutal murder, especially if her father was the victim of a murder as well. She should also not be considered expendable simply cause she does not find death as palatable as a seasoned mercenary. If I am to be honest though none of you is free of suspicion in my mind, even if they be woman, elf, or even my own bodyguard."

"At the moment though there is no one person who seems particuarly guilty in my mind though if forced to pick I would place my vote for Wilhem. He votes for Reinhold because how readily he accused Lady Anika of murder troubled him. I am likewise troubled by how readily Wilhem accused the man who has most urged us to take action against the killer. Even though his actions likely are out of defence of the Lady Anika's honor, they may also be the actions of a murderer trying to get eliminate his biggest threat while hiding under the pretense of gentlemanly honour. Since I will not abstain from voting and aid the murderer through inaction I will vote for Wilhelm as his actions have arosed my suspicions the most. Though I am open to changing my vote if I judge a case proves to be based on stronger than intuition or vauge suspicion."
VOTE: Wilhelm Heidmann

_________________
Cidracin Greyrider 12/14/3
Image Image ImageImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:56 pm
Posts: 245
Location: The front lines...
The windows of the mansion grow dark as the sun sets. Servants move about lighting lamps and candles, others rush to prepare sleeping quarters for the unexpected guests.


It is now NIGHT

You have 24 hours to PM me your actions and any abilities you wish to use. No posting is allowed in the play thread during night. Good luck!

_________________
Image
Setesh Akhen-Isfet, Commander of the Heralds of Oblivion


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:56 pm
Posts: 245
Location: The front lines...
The sun rises and servants go about their business. Breakfast has already been laid out as the guests awaken(assuming they've actually slept) and return to the main hall. The lord of the house greets you all as you enter, and it seems that everyone arrives intact, though not for lack of effort by their fellow guests. Elisabeth appears shaken, and Theoderic especially is looking quite pale.

It is now DAY

OOC: Some very close calls(and lucky rolls) this night!

_________________
Image
Setesh Akhen-Isfet, Commander of the Heralds of Oblivion


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:45 am
Posts: 491
Markus stretched himself as he entered the main hall, audibly cracking out his extremities before rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Good morning everyone..." He said, pretending to be ignorant of the looks of the others.

"Elisabeth, may I ask what disturbed you so much last night that you still look rather shaken up today?" He continued keeping a neutral yet slightly concerned tone.

_________________
Image
Raneth wrote:
Noodle was elected prime minister for the duration of the crisis.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:17 am
Posts: 1593
Location: The flat land of nonsense (DK)
"Goodmorning" The Kislevite nodded. His face expressions unchanged. "It seems though we are all here, but some of you seems to have experienced a disturbed sleep."

He curled his big moustache, before he poured himself a cup of steaming tea. "I am equally curious as Markus."

_________________
High Priest of ASS


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:16 am
Posts: 982
Location: Pendragon
"You look troubled as well Theoderic. What ails you?" asked Ruprecht.

_________________
Cidracin Greyrider 12/14/3
Image Image ImageImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:25 pm
Posts: 182
Location: Procrastinating
Olanis entered the room yawning and stretching his arms.
"Well i'm glad to see everyone made it through the night, although I by some of your expressions I reckon not everyone had such a sound sleep as I had."

_________________
Ambassador of the Roundtable of Bretonnia

EricJ wrote:
You're all (well.. except Raneth) forgetting the age-old dogma: on the internet, all men are men, all women are men, and all children are the FBI.

"Brute force with care"
-Luna Guardian


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:41 pm
Posts: 754
Location: Falkirk, Scotland
She stretches and smiles with relief, "I am glad that we all made it through the night, but some of you do look troubled, was your sleep disturbed?"

_________________
My Log - guaranteed to make your day 127% more awesome!
Need some inspiration? Check out the showcase! (but check my log first)

Furion wrote:
This is a very bizarre argument. I build my roster around earning victory points, not around giving them away.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group