DAU 11 - The academy - OOC (closed)

Satisfy all your role playing cravings right here!

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

DarkTyrany22

Re: DAU 11 - The academy - OOC (closed)

#181 Post by DarkTyrany22 »

cidracin, I bet after reading PA's post you think it was Corvych that gave you the dream don't you? Alas, it was not... for I am the culprit in this case. :D
Player number: 1
Player name: DarkTyranny22
Character: Micaere (female)
Character relations (positive): Allerion (Llandowyn), Anarion (Zorianay).
Character relations (negative): NoOoDLe (Alexiah), Shandiar (Shiadrych)
Rumours (2): Chracian warmage, Necromancer!
Special abilities: Assassinate and Dreamweaving

You are Micaere, a young student of wizardry, you do not focus strongly on the aspects of powerful magic and “blast them away” looking instead upon that in disdain and contempt, rather you realize that the strength you need to defeat an opponent is understanding and controlling the opponent, and as such you have specialized yourself in working their very subconscious. You are as of yet not skilled enough to work it while they sleep, but therefore you need to gain the position in the academy before anyone else!
Particularly before those two wenches of Alexiah (NoOoDLe) and Shiadrych (Shandiar) gets in, if you cannot get your position, you will at least deny them theirs.

You do have two friends though whom you believe you can count on, those are Llandowyn (Allerion) and the beautiful Zorianay (Anarion), the first you have been having a crush on for years, but you have so far been unable to make him notice you.

Assassinate: Each night you may attempt to assassinate another player, you succeed on a ”6” on a 1d6, careful descriptions can increase the odds. Your identity are discovered only if your enemy rolls the same or higher than you.

Dreamweaving:
You may each night give me a description of a dream you wish another player to have, and I will then send a PM to that player with the dream. Whether good fantasies or horrible nightmares, your choice.

Rumours:
Chracian warmage! The blundering oaf of Coran Morningroar (Luna Guardian) from Chrace is more than he hides, clearly he is a spy intent on learning what he can so that Chrace can get its own special brand of warmages! He cannot be a student, no one would be foolish enough to send someone who appears like that to the school… therefore appearances must deceive!

Necromancer! Alexiah… beautiful deadly little Alexiah… dark robes, cold eyes… you know it though you cannot prove it, she must be a student of the black art of necromancy! If only you could prove it somehow…

Goals:
Win Llandowyns heart (2 points), get Alexiah ousted for necromancy (1 point if she is killed, 2 points if she is redeemed) gain the position in the academy with your dreamweaving (2 points)
The first night I attempted to send a dream to Ashar, which is when I discovered his ability to block such things out much to my dismay. The second night I sent a dream to Corvych, and that third night I sent the dream to Coran. It probably would've gone better if Alexiah hadn't been killed in the night revealing that she was innocent. #-o

Oh, and all of the dreams I sent were meant to incriminate Alexiah.

I did nothing else during the night besides Dreamweaving... no assassinations and no defense preparations.
Jyrus Yenlukhaesrath, High Prince of Tiranoc - 211 Slain; 26/4/6
[img]http://www.abload.de/img/drtjuu.gif[/img][img]http://www.abload.de/img/bg1-2z7vn.gif[/img][img]http://www.abload.de/img/vacfvv.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.abload.de/img/lw6ecde.gif[/img][img]http://www.abload.de/img/b4vh6w.gif[/img][img]http://www.abload.de/img/phoemze6.gif[/img]
Shandiar

#182 Post by Shandiar »

This is why you failed PA:

Player number: 4
Player name: Shandiar
Character name: Shiadrych
Character relations (positive): NoOoDLe (Alexiah), Prince Asuryan (Corvych)
Character relations (negative): Amun-Lothain (Nashalon), Uther Di Asturien (Hjiorych)
Rumours: none
Special abilities: Assassinate and ?

You are Shiadrych, you are from Saphery, you are tall, beautifull, blonde and looks every inch like the perfect example of a high elven maiden… except you are not… The real Shiadrych was a highly skilled student who had begun to master high magic before her third century, her talent had been as great as the legendary Teclis’, so great in fact that none but that master could actually teach her you know. You on the other hand is nothing short of a cold hearted deadly trained killer, you know from your missives that Teclis himself are coming at the end of the week… your orders are to murder him once he comes to train his young protogé.

Until then you are keeping low, you have made some outward friendly maneuvers and kept Shiadrychs social life going, you have as such maintained friendly relations to Alexiah (NoOoDLe) whom you know have fallen in love with you (yes… appearently she’s lesbian, you don’t begrudge her that she’s attracted to you… not that it will stop you from killing her) and Corvych whom you believe the real Shiadrych had a crush on.. you would’nt want to touch him, he’s a pompous Caladorian firemage, but you hide your disgust as you try to flirt shamelessly with him, intent to keep up the guise you have adopted.

Finally, your true allies is Vendyh (Andruillius) who like yourself has been sent out to remove a certain head, she unlike you is not a trained killer, but a mage of no small skill adept at infiltration.

In dept explanation:
Assassinate: Each night you may attempt to assassinate another player, you succeed on a ”2” or better on a 1d6, carefull descriptions can increase the odds. Your identity are discovered only if your enemy rolls at a 6.
...I mean, do they think they can assassinate an assassin? Stupid schoolkid highelves.

Alert: Uhm… you are immune to people who physically are trying to kill you in your sleep, seeing as you only sleep at the odd hours and need less sleep than everyone else. You have a +3 bonus to avoid being murdered in your sleep otherwise.
High Priest of ASS
NoOoDLe

#183 Post by NoOoDLe »

Ruerl Khan wrote:Player number: 3
Player name: NoOoDLe
Character name: Alexiah
Character relations (positive): Anarion (Zorianay), Shandiar (Shiadrych)
Character relations (negative) : Prince Asuryan (Corvych), Amun-Lothain (Nashalon)
Rumours (2): Necromancer, nightspinner
Special abilities: Assassinate and evocation

You are Alexiah, beautifull, skilled and tempramental, you either win peoples hearts or their respects… mostly there are a few exceptions so far, that snob Corvych.. and then Nashalon… Corvych is like yourself from Caledor and is like yourself having the ambition to once ride upon one of the great drakes wielding its flames and the winds of magic in a fiery inferno that will destroy the enemies of Ulthuan.
Nashalon? You don’t understand what he’s even doing here! All he’s ever doing is that he’s being smug and walking around showing off!
Corvych you intent to sabotage and show everyone your superiority, while Nashalon? You want him G-O-N-E! Not even ashes are going to remain once you are through with him!
Luckily you also have a few friends, such as Zorianay and Shiadrych, and you know that Zorianay would like to see Corvych gone as well, perhaps you may disagree on the means, but you can agree on the ends intent.
And Shiadrych is your friend because she is… okay… the biggest reason she is your friend is because you are bisexual and have a crush on her, she’s probably more your friend than you are hers. Especially considering that you know she has a crush on Corvych, oh hey… there was another reason to remove him…
Finally, you’d like one of the few spots in the academy, oh, and you always wear black, you find it looks good on you. And you believe it is Shiadrych’s favorite coour.

In dept explanation:
Assassinate: Each night you may attempt to assassinate another player, you succeed on a ”6” on a 1d6, carefull descriptions can increase the odds. Your identity are discovered only if your enemy rolls the same or higher than you.

Evocation:
You may use fire magic in your assassination attempts, if you do, you will recieve a +2 bonus to the assassination attempt, the drawback is that it leaves it rather obvious who killed the victim, that is you or Corvych.
You also recieve a +2 bonus to countering any direct assaulths on you, having had some training in close combat.

Rumours:
Necromancy! Someone claims you are a necromancer! It is offcourse a lie. You like burning stuff to cinders, and once you find the rumour instigator..
Nightspinner! Micaere (DarkTyranny22) is able to make people dream about her… the pervert.

Goals:
Make Shiadrych fall in love with you (2 points, 3 if Corvych still is alive), make Corvych suffer and disappear (2 points, 3 if he commits suicide), killing off Nashalon 1 point (2 points if nothing whatsoever remains).
I think I failed =P 1. Because I was killed before I could really do anything to Shiadrych and 2. Because someone killed Nashalon before I had the chance.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v109/mdelarbre/slaanesh.jpg[/img][quote="Raneth"]Noodle was elected prime minister for the duration of the crisis.[/quote]
Ruerl Khan
High Executioner

#184 Post by Ruerl Khan »

Assassination and defence guide:

Assassination:

1) Be sure to leave something looking like you behind, it might not have a great chance of success, but it has one in case someone scy on you.
2) Very few have the stomach to kill and go back to sleep straight afterwards, plan for a way to relax and get rest, a person who has not slept in 48 hours gets some serious penalties from the game master.
3) Find a way to get into the room, be inventive! Windows! Ways to pick locks! Storm the gates! There are many ways, the goal is to get in, kill the foe, quick! Thats best achieved 1) if the victim is asleep (sneak, sneak), or 2) if the victim is'nt out of bed yet (you don't have to sneak here, rush in, stab the bed repeatedly. Things die.).
4) Find a partner-in-crime. Yes, you can work together and you get some serious bonuses for it. No one in the DAU's I run has an automatic success, except for the two assassins when they worked together, okay, they could fail but they would have to roll pretty horribly. -Nothiced how the assassination success was on a "6"? If you are multible players seeking to murder someone, then the scores are added together. So instead of rolling a 1d6 for a 6, then two players roll 2d6. (funny note: I rolled very very poorly when Vendyh and Shiadrych where to kill the swordmaster, its only because they where two, trained killers, and had some serious bonuses that they won, and even then it was very very narrow. They rolled a combined 9 with all the bonuses stacked up. Nashalon got an 8.).
5) Action has consequence: That you are allowed to murder does not mean that you must murder, if you kill the high elves off quickly, then your helping the assassins. And very very very few of you actually had any need to assassinate another player (well, the assassins excluded obviously)
...not that I mind, it makes the game even more fun when people murder each other. And that is in the end what the game is about: Fun, its not about winning. (though gloating rights are nice).

Defence
1) No defence is perfect! You cannot describe the perfect defence, and the best you can achieve is to give your enemy a -3 penalty on the roll and a forced reroll should he/she be successfull. Thats the absolutly best modifier you can get outside having special rules, and it requires some heavy thinking. Only one of you ever achieved that, and that was Coran. Why? Because he decided "hey... i'll sleep in Llandowyns discarded room rather than my own".
2) Sleep, your characters need sleep, you can't stay awake all night behind a door to stab people going through, and if you try this approach more than one night in a row you get some serious penalties both to your defence and your chance to attack. And it gets publically known that "you've not been asleep..." (dum dum dum...).
3) The physical defence itself: There are generally speaking two things that can help you: 1) Physical barriers that gives you time to get out of bed 2) Barriers that make a lot of noise when the assassin enters so that you can get prepared for defence. Offcourse they can be combined, just as it is though, your rooms tend to be furnished in a spartan way. (Hey, what a coincidence?), be imaginative.
4) Bring a friend! Sleepovers is'nt just for girls, its also for those who want to live! ..just be sure that you take turns holding watch or something, and be ready that the attacker may bring a friend too. Oh, and don't waste your time having wild elven sex (or regular sex for that matter), I might give you a +2 "oh yes!" bonus, but you can also expect a -3 "caught with your pants down and dagger out" penalty.
5) on metagaming and defence: The first night, unless you have a reason for it and a very good one, the defence always fails. Why? Because you have no reason to suspect a druchii yet.
I love pushing around my small delicatedly painted dolls together with the rest of you.
Paraicj

#185 Post by Paraicj »

Player number: 10
Player name: Paraicj
Character name: Ashar
Character relations (positive): Andruillius (Vendyh), Luna Guardian (Coran Morningroar)
Character relations (negative): Allerion (Llandowyn), Dark Tyranny (Micaere)
Rumours (2): Agent of the throne! Necromancer!
Special abilities: Assassinate and Self control

You are Ashar, a young man from Saphery. You knew from you where young that you where going to become a powerfull wizard one day, when you where a child unexpected phenomena’s happened around you, the neighbours kids who teased you ended up on the roof and your teachers constantly lost concentration when about to yell at you. When you got to puperty the clothing of the girls would suddenly turn invisible and girls otherwise never attracted to you would suddenly want your body and tell you that they desired you… That was when your conscience got the better of you, you where too proud to take advantage of them so instead you asked around to get help controlling what you had long suspected was your innate talent of magic. And it was confirmed too, now you are much wiser and better at controlling your magic, and find great pleasure in restraining yourself and using it as little as possible conserving your strength for when it is really needed.
Tempting as it may be though, for you are in serious trouble you know, recently someone has entered your life that has tossed your long self control out of the window more than the busty triplets from your youngers years could (and that is saying something), her name is Vendyh (Andruillius), beautifull lithe, elegant and oh so talented… Vendyh… You could see yourself drown in her dark eyes and what a wonderfull death that would be. Unfortunatly you are also rather sure that she does not return your feelings as she clearly are infatuated with you good friend Coran Morningroar (Luna Guardian), while you cannot see what she sees in him, you would be pained far more to see her unhappy than to be without her, and so you secretly cross your fingers and try to get Coran to see her worth.
Coran? He is a nice enough guy, he helps you with excersizes of self control, it is suprising to you that such a large man shows such a self control, in such an appearant odds to his obvious outside nature, and you are one of the few who realizes that his Chracian roughness hides a heart of gold and a priceless loyalty, something you would never wish to betray.

Speaking of such, there are also those you dislike, Micaere (DarkTyranny22), she always go on about the superiority of her mind magic never really realizing that magic is a tool to be used when needed, not something to be praised in itself, her way of thinking leads down a dangerous road and you wish to stop her before she go further, and then there is Llandowyn… He just grates on your nerves as he is everything you are not, and fully willing to just go on about his own pleasure with no thought to others.

In dept explanation:
Assassinate: Each night you may attempt to assassinate another player, you succeed on 6+ on a 1d6, carefull descriptions can increase the odds. Your identity are discovered only if your enemy rolls the same or higher than you.

Self-control: You are immune to the effects of drugs, mental effects and you are not influenced by dreams sent with dreamweaving. You do not even recieve them as your mind is perfectly still.

Goals: Get Vendyh and Coran together as a happy couple (3 points), win Vendyh’s heart (3 points), make Micaere learn self restraint and step down (1 point, 2 if she stops promoting her magic above others), humble Llandowyn (1 point, 2 if he survives, 3 if he survives and learns his lesson and as such changes his ways).

Rumours:
Agent of the throne! Have you heard it? Nashalon is a disgraced swordmaster! He has been sent here to watch over us because he is too inept to take real tasks… Something about sleeping with an enemy…

Necromancer! Beautifull deadly Alexiah… (NoOoDLe) she is a necromancer…
So, Ashar was a nice guy, a bit rigid, and hopelessly in love. With a Druchii. Poor guy.
[img]http://www.abload.de/img/bg11hc95.gif[/img][img]http://www.abload.de/img/lw6ecde.gif[/img][img]http://www.abload.de/img/mora3q5k.gif[/img]
[i]Dread Lord Zakhital Goremane the Incompetent, 181 kills 5/22/11
[color=red][b]Vaul's Vengeful Villain[/b][/color]
[url=http://img3.abload.de/img/paraicamonueiq.jpg]Paraicamon, I choose you![/url][/i]
Uther Di Asturien

#186 Post by Uther Di Asturien »

Player number: 7
Player name: Uther Di Asturien
Character name: Hjiorych
Character relations (positive): Amun-Lothain (Nashalon), The Darkness (Ardan)
Character relations (negative): Andruillius (Vendyh), Paraicj (Ashar)
Rumours (2): ”brotherly” love, White lion!
Special abilities: Assassinate and introperspective.

You are Hjorych, a rather small high elf from Lothern, and perhaps a bit on the heavy side due to indulging in lifes finer wonders, in your case you have a particulair love for food. You often put away accusations of such by a smile and a laugh as you like making small jokes at your own expense rather than being completly stuck up about yourself as many other high elves are, this is perhaps both your greatest strength and greatest weakness. You will tend to be able to analyze yourself and swallow your pride moving towards a better future, but you will also at times question yourself too much leading to a sort of paralysis where you do not act at all.
You do have a few friends such as Nashalon, you like him even if he tries too heart, and Ardan who like you enjoy a good laugh.

Those you in all seriousness don’t like though, are Vendyh (Andruillius) and Ashar (Paraicj) who both tend to be cruel and crude, and much too into their own actions and thoughts, particulair Vendyh seems too arrogant and snub without ever considering that she could make any mistake, to make matters worse you feel like as if the girl you first learned to know years back when you first met her, is lost beneath the rigors of training and that a cold gulf has grown between you.
Ashar? He’s just a pompous prick and deserves to be pulled down a peg or three, though you do not know how.

In dept explanation:
Assassinate: Each night you may attempt to assassinate another player, you succeed on a ”6” on a 1d6, carefull descriptions can increase the odds. Your identity are discovered only if your enemy rolls the same or higher than you.

Introperspective: You are due to your many years of self-searching completly immune to outside effects that try to meddle with your mind, and will as such realize truth from fiction whenever you are being attacked with such. You are immune to the effects of dreamweaving and other mental effects.

Goals: Make Vendyh come back down onto the ground and get to relight your old friendship (4 points), take Ashar down a peg or three (2 points, 3 if he does’nt die from it), help your friends achieve happiness and their goals (1 point per friend, 2 if they avoid killing anyone while doing it.).

rumours: Nashalon likes Corvych a bit too much…

You heard from a reliable source that the Chracian oaf (Luna Guardian) is a white lion in disguise
So no secrets from me, still sorry I killed you Noods, but my other choice would have probably been Paraic, so I would doom us all anyway :D

Also, with the darkness out of the game and Amun quickly dispatched I was left without allies much sooner than anyone else... #-o
Ambassador of the [url=http://www.roundtable-bretonnia.org]Roundtable of Bretonnia[/url]

[quote="EricJ"]You're all (well.. except Raneth) forgetting the age-old dogma: on the internet, all men are men, all women are men, and all children are the FBI.[/quote]
"Brute force with care"
-Luna Guardian
cidracin

#187 Post by cidracin »

Ruerl Khan wrote: 1) No defence is perfect! You cannot describe the perfect defence, and the best you can achieve is to give your enemy a -3 penalty on the roll and a forced reroll should he/she be successfull. Thats the absolutly best modifier you can get outside having special rules, and it requires some heavy thinking. Only one of you ever achieved that, and that was Coran. Why? Because he decided "hey... i'll sleep in Llandowyns discarded room rather than my own".
As you can all see my defense was incredibly detailed, ingenious, and foolproof :wink: Too bad I was killed by the group I was trying to help #-o

Ruerl I was wondering what Coran's goals were? Seeing everyone elses profile they had the goals that they could achieve to get points. I doubht they were achievable but I am curious as to what they were. As others have sayed I am definatly looking forward to the next DAU, I'll make sure to check the sight reguarly so I won't have to come in late. :)

Also is another Scrivener's Contest going to be happening in the near future?
Cidracin Greyrider 12/14/3
[img]http://www.abload.de/img/cw69lwp.gif[/img] [img]http://www.abload.de/img/bg7b4jp.gif[/img] [img]http://www.abload.de/img/v19he1.gif[/img][img]http://www.abload.de/img/flafam3l1.gif[/img][img]http://www.abload.de/img/arhav13f.gif[/img][img]http://www.abload.de/img/s1efia.gif[/img]
Ruerl Khan
High Executioner

#188 Post by Ruerl Khan »

cidracin wrote:
Ruerl Khan wrote: 1) No defence is perfect! You cannot describe the perfect defence, and the best you can achieve is to give your enemy a -3 penalty on the roll and a forced reroll should he/she be successfull. Thats the absolutly best modifier you can get outside having special rules, and it requires some heavy thinking. Only one of you ever achieved that, and that was Coran. Why? Because he decided "hey... i'll sleep in Llandowyns discarded room rather than my own".
As you can all see my defense was incredibly detailed, ingenious, and foolproof :wink: Too bad I was killed by the group I was trying to help #-o

Ruerl I was wondering what Coran's goals were? Seeing everyone elses profile they had the goals that they could achieve to get points. I doubht they were achievable but I am curious as to what they were. As others have sayed I am definatly looking forward to the next DAU, I'll make sure to check the sight reguarly so I won't have to come in late. :)

Also is another Scrivener's Contest going to be happening in the near future?
To the first: His "goal" was to be a good student, to learn magic and you know... Okay, he did'nt really have any huge ambition, its one of the things that seperated him from the rest.
I love pushing around my small delicatedly painted dolls together with the rest of you.
Andruillius
The Fool

#189 Post by Andruillius »

Ruerl wrote:Player name: Andruillius
Character name: Vendyh
Character relations (positive): The Darkness (Ardan), Paraicj (Ashar)
Character relations (negative): Luna Guardian (Coran Morningroar), Allerion (Llandowyn)
Rumours (3): Necromancy, Slaaneshi cultist, agent of the throne.
Special abilities: Dark magic! Illusion and Assassinate

You are wearing the guise of Vendyh, a skilled young apprentice who appears to be equeally gifted in all the winds of magic, and you are often the marven of your classmates and the envy for several, none of them know however that the truth of why you master all the winds of magic is that you unlike the weak asur fools have long ago realized the truth, magic needs not be filthered out to become ”high magic” no, magic is far more powerfull in its pure undilluted raw form, you are able to bend the winds of magic equeally because you are stronger than any of them, calling up a small tidbit of magic from one wind is so utterly easy that its laughable that they even teach it here!

While wearing the guise of Vendyh you have only made few mistakes, one of them have costed your guise the friendship of Hjorych, you have so far successfully managed to pretend it is the years and training that have seperated you, but you suspect that he will try to approach you more to try and re-earn your friendship, and that the bumpering snivelling fool of Ardan whom you pretend is your friend, will try to help him.

Annoying as they may be, you might be able to convince the other Assassin Shiadrych (Shandiar) to dispose of them, but you will have to see. Other potential friends include Ashar (Paraicj) whom you suspect have fallen in love with you and then the large oaf of a Chracian to Coran Morningroar (Luna Guardian)… You would have killed him off long ago had it not been because he is so god damn cute… and that well muscled body of his makes you wonder how he looks underneath the clothing… No… The real danger in him is that he is an annoying obstruction to your otherwise clean and calculating mind.

Your task here that you have been sent for, is to be accepted into the tower of Hoeth, that is the academy here that will grant you the prestige to go there, and from there you will be ideally poised to strike into the very heart of the enemy, your companion in Shiadrych has a far deadlier task… Teclis himself will be visiting the academy at the end of the week, and his, her? You are not sure, its task is to slay the archmage himself. Your task will be to stay out of the way and facilitate the assassins survival… and removal of any elements wich physical force cannot overcome.

In dept explanation:
Assassinate: Each night you may attempt to assassinate another player, you succeed on 3+ on a 1d6, carefull descriptions can increase the odds. Your identity are discovered only if your enemy rolls the same or higher than you.

Illusion: You are able to create an illusion that can fool scrying, you can use this to cover your own activities, or those of your companion. Finally you can use your imagination to use it and pin the blame on others…

Dark Magic: Use your imagination… its destructive and its a potential tool

Rumours:
You do not spread or listen to rumours made by children, you know for a fact that:
The rumours of a necromancer here is untrue
That there is a cultist of Slaanesh somewhere amongst you, and it is a matter of time before you find out who.
That there is an agent of the Phoenix Throne amongst you, something that makes you more than a little nerveous.

I roleplayed some of the roles, and did the completely opposite thing with Ardan. Paraicj turned out to be a great ally though :mrgreen:
[quote="Ruerl Khan"]What Andy said, he's clearly a cassanova with experience in the field and I wish I had his imagination when it comes to being romantic.[/quote]
[quote="Raneth"]
The answer to your troubles is clear: be sexy and cool like Andy 8)[/quote]
Anarion
The White Lion

#190 Post by Anarion »

Ruerl Khan wrote:Player number: 2
Player name: Anarion
Character name: Zorianay
Character relations (positive): DarkTyranny22 (Micaere), Noodle (Alexiah)
Character relations (negative): Shandiar (Shiadrych), Prince_Asuryan (Corvych)
Goals: Get even on the rivals, love.
Rumours (2): Necromancy, assassin!
Special abilities: Assassinate and spell defence.

You are Zorianay, from the upper reaches of the cold lands of Naggarythe and you have been sent here to learn the art of detecting and thrwarting spells so that you may help your clan in the continual war against the druchii. You look upon the others with a slight sneer, none of them truly understand what it is to fight, the only true exceptions and friends you have made so far is Micaere (DarkTyranny22) and Alexiah (NoOoDLe), and you are a little amused of Micaere’s obvious infatuation with that boy Llandowyn (Allerion).
You also have rivals offcourse, in your case these are the girl Shiadrych (Shandiar) and Corvych (Prince_Asuryan), the first because she once mocked your heritage, it might have been in jest, but you do not forget such slights… While you do not wish her killed you do wish her ousted from the academy and have her live in the real world a while… then she might appreciate those she mocked. Corvych is a more… personal reason… When you first arrived you fell head-over-heel in love with him but he never nothiced you, intentionally to mock you offcourse, to show you and remind you that those from naggarythe should keep to those from naggarythe… You wish him to suffer for making you suffer so.

In dept explanation:

Spelldefence: Each night you may choose to have a chance of cancelling out an enemy attack giving you a reroll on your defence (as per the assassinate special rule above), or you may automatically discover who made a magical attempt at you with a ward This also discovers non-lethal attempts.

Rumours:
Necromancy! Someone is accusing your good friend Alexiah (NoOoDLe) of being a necromancer, how could they?

Assassin! Have you seen that big lumbering oaf from chrace? Coran Morningroar (Luna Guardian) cannot be a student here… he is an assassin sent to strangle you all in your sleep!

Goals: Get Shiadrych ousted (not killed) get even on Corvych (in whatever way) make Llandowyn realize how lucky he is that Alexiah has fallen in love with him. You genuinedly wish her to have his heart.
”points”: 2 points for Getting Shiadrych ousted, 1 for getting her killed. 1 point for killing Corvych 2 for making him commit suicide or do something worse-than-death to him. 3 points for making Llandowyn and Micaere find happiness together.
You win by getting 5 points, or by being the sole surviver.
Well reading RK's rules, I hope you didn't auto-fail my defensive ward on the first night. It's both flavorful and valid for a Nagarythian to be suspicious of all when outside her home. But I think that you didn't anyway.
Never moon a werewolf.
Ruerl Khan
High Executioner

#191 Post by Ruerl Khan »

Anarion wrote:Well reading RK's rules, I hope you didn't auto-fail my defensive ward on the first night. It's both flavorful and valid for a Nagarythian to be suspicious of all when outside her home. But I think that you didn't anyway.
Offcourse I did'nt, as you said, you are from Naggarythe, they are always paranoid. And I knew you'd likedly be a target so I gave you a good ward, not that it helped.

Also, sorry for the slow response, was away to a warhammer tournament. Ended up on the 2nd place, darned demons stole my first place.