Using the feedback form...

Important game and board announcements and website or forum related topics

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Eldacar
Auctoritas Principis

Using the feedback form...

#1 Post by Eldacar »

Over the past few weeks, I've gotten a couple of messages through the feedback form regarding banned accounts and other issues (and some nice things, which are always good to read). I would like to ask that when making use of the form for a technical issue (be it inability to log in for whatever reason, activating your account, or something else), you include an email address with which the Loremasters can respond to the specific problem. Otherwise, while we will still receive your message, we won't be able to reply and can thus only address the issue in a general sense.

~Eldacar
"Hi guys, I just want to say that for some unknown reason I dreamed the entire Lore team was on my roof last night and we were barbequing a marlin while discussing some rand stuff. It was vivid enough for me that my mother had to wake me up to stop me from mumbling and twitching, believing I was having a nightmare." ~Giladis

"Think of the Loremasters as irresponsible parents. VictorK is the one you need to talk to if you want permission for something, I'm the evil parent that says 'no' and Eldacar is your grumpy grandfather who fought in some war and is scary and authoritative." ~Ruerl Khan

"And believe me, I like my websites like I like my boyfriends: wild, free, and unlikely to give me a virus." ~Sirist

[21:39:08] <Lethalis> Cenyu; I figured that with all the smoke that always seems to hang around you, you'd be used to it.
[21:39:49] <Cenyu> Bold words, flying Dutchman.
Ricold
Wise Old Dwarf

Re: Using the feedback form...

#2 Post by Ricold »

I've added a "From" email address box to the feedback form, to make this easier in the future.
Ricold, Not site owner any more, largely absent. PM me if you want me. PM Prince of Spires if you need the head Loremaster.