Library work

Important game and board announcements and website or forum related topics

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Burning Sun
Fire and Faith

Library work

#1 Post by Burning Sun »

Two brief announcements, both related

The Tactics section of the library has now been copied across from the old site, and can be found here: http://www.ulthuan.net/library/warfare/tactics.html
(See also the site map to see what stuff's in the library: http://www.ulthuan.net/map.html)

I also wish to award the title of "Librarian" to Malhandir's Feed, who has done all this work for us.

Thank you to Feed for his help. He has said he will continue to be copying content across, so the library should start filling up now
[size=90]Ex-Loremaster, despite what some of the profile may say, I can't edit it any more. Contact one of the others for issues.

Whaia e koe ki te iti kahurangi; ki te tuohu koe, me maunga teitei - Maori Proverb
(Seek the treasure you value most dearly: if you bow your head, let it be to a lofty mountain)[/size]
Burning Sun
Fire and Faith

Re: Library work

#2 Post by Burning Sun »

And another note, Check out the bottom of the home page for blogging updates!
[size=90]Ex-Loremaster, despite what some of the profile may say, I can't edit it any more. Contact one of the others for issues.

Whaia e koe ki te iti kahurangi; ki te tuohu koe, me maunga teitei - Maori Proverb
(Seek the treasure you value most dearly: if you bow your head, let it be to a lofty mountain)[/size]
Malhandir's Feed
Librarian
Location: The grassy fields of Ellyrion (Utah, United States)

#3 Post by Malhandir's Feed »

Okay, in the Book of Tales Section, the Chronicals of the Dark Empire are Done! More coming soon.
[quote="Asurion Whitestar"]Thats me.....
..... semi-genius Asurion Whitestar![/quote]
grantmepower

#4 Post by grantmepower »

Malhandir's Feed wrote:Okay, in the Book of Tales Section, the Chronicals of the Dark Empire are Done! More coming soon.
Thanks! =D>
Ulthuan in Flames: 13/9/6 Bel Hathor 77 kills