Is there any chance of getting my RPG back?

Important game and board announcements and website or forum related topics

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Andruillius
The Fool

Is there any chance of getting my RPG back?

#1 Post by Andruillius »

Hiya,

seems I've lost the Tumbling in Tilea game thread after the update - any chance of getting that back, either in the forum or as a text file?

I can't post in the Announcements forum, that's why I'm asking here.
[quote="Ruerl Khan"]What Andy said, he's clearly a cassanova with experience in the field and I wish I had his imagination when it comes to being romantic.[/quote]
[quote="Raneth"]
The answer to your troubles is clear: be sexy and cool like Andy 8)[/quote]
Burning Sun
Fire and Faith

Re: Is there any chance of getting my RPG back?

#2 Post by Burning Sun »

I'll have to do something about posting permission in Announcements obviously.

I did give fair warning that everything not posted to in the last month would not be recovered, you could have asked for it to be saved.

Now that we're working again, there's no way to get those posts back into the new forum. The old thread is still in the archives: http://www.ulthuan.net/archive/viewtopic.php?t=25991

EDIT - There, people should now be able to reply to the announcements forum
[size=90]Ex-Loremaster, despite what some of the profile may say, I can't edit it any more. Contact one of the others for issues.

Whaia e koe ki te iti kahurangi; ki te tuohu koe, me maunga teitei - Maori Proverb
(Seek the treasure you value most dearly: if you bow your head, let it be to a lofty mountain)[/size]
Andruillius
The Fool

#3 Post by Andruillius »

Yeah, sorry about that. Is there any way of letting me quote my updates from the archived topic so I can post them in a new thread?
[quote="Ruerl Khan"]What Andy said, he's clearly a cassanova with experience in the field and I wish I had his imagination when it comes to being romantic.[/quote]
[quote="Raneth"]
Burning Sun
Fire and Faith

#4 Post by Burning Sun »

Yeah, OK, you should now have rights to reply to your old thread, and as a result access to the quote function. (You will need to log in to the archive site)

Please don't post anything new there, however the only way to get access to quote is by allowing you rights to post. Once you're finished, let me know here and I'll remove those rights again.
[size=90]Ex-Loremaster, despite what some of the profile may say, I can't edit it any more. Contact one of the others for issues.

Whaia e koe ki te iti kahurangi; ki te tuohu koe, me maunga teitei - Maori Proverb
(Seek the treasure you value most dearly: if you bow your head, let it be to a lofty mountain)[/size]
Andruillius
The Fool

#5 Post by Andruillius »

Thanks! I'll get right to it.
[quote="Raneth"]
Andruillius
The Fool

#6 Post by Andruillius »

Alright, I've fixed it now - thanks!
[quote="Raneth"]
Burning Sun
Fire and Faith

#7 Post by Burning Sun »

Well done Andruillius, I don't think I'd have been that dedicated!

Andruillius
The Fool

#8 Post by Andruillius »

Ooh, I didn't see the title before now. Guess I really gotta revive that RPG then :D
[quote="Raneth"]